Top Ten Best Claims Administration Practices
Jeffrey Strege, Sr. Director Risk Management, Casualty & Property Claims,
John Ledbetter, Senior Account Executive, Helmsman Management Services
Thursday, Dec. 7 | 1: 45 - 2: 45 p.m.
Supercharge your claims-management performance with expert advice on ten fundamentals
essential for workers’ compensation administration success. Presented by a Fortune 500 company
risk manager and a senior account executive at a major third-party administrator with nearly 60
years of combined experience, the ten fundamentals include tips on positioning a claims team for
success, measuring injury-management performance, and getting the most from resources such
as nurse case managers and predictive models.
• Create a successful team for addressing daily claims management
An Employer’s Job Analysis and Post-Offer Employment
• Formulate a strategy for effective file reviews and develop a
• Appraise claims-management services and resources
• Measure injury management and return-to-work program success
Aaron Greer, Director of Human Resources, Cosentino’s Food Stores
Matthew Condon, Founder/CEO, Bardavon Health Innovations
Thursday, Dec. 7 | 3 - 4 p.m.
Cosentino’s Food Stores decreased employee lifting injuries 67 percent after conducting an
essential functions analysis for each worker role and combining the findings with post-offer
employment testing. In addition to reducing accident frequency, the regional employer’s strategy
delivers information that physical therapists apply when crafting return-to-work programs for
Cosentino’s associates that do experience work-related incidents. Learn how the strategy
prevents injuries, assists with injured-worker functional improvement and enhances the process
for returning associates to jobs that match their physical abilities.
• Organize a safety program with essential functions analysis and
post-offer employment testing
• Describe a strategy that improves return-to-work processes
• Recognize potential cost-savings resulting from a data-driven focus on
• PMA Companies
11 www.WCConference.com • 1-800-727-1227 11